Thursday October 26, 2017
Everyone’s favorite spooky holiday is quickly approaching which means it’s time to start planning a night of clever costumes, interesting company, and (hopefully) a good amount of cannabis, too. If you’re looking to celebrate a weed-themed Halloween this year, then consider this you Halloweed party planning guide.
Halloween Costume Ideas for Stoners
Most events will feature costume contests so be prepared with something unique or witty. Here are a few of our favorite ideas to get you started.
Halloween Costume Ideas:
- Cops: Want to up the paranoia of party goers? Dress like the Super Trooper cops and put on your serious face for some serious laughs.
- Famous Stoner Duos: If you’re partying with a friend, there are a few classic stoner duos that could make for great costumes. The tried-and-true Cheech and Chong costume is always a hit or you can go with something a bit more obscure like Kevin Smith and Mike Allred’s Bluntman and Chronic or Abbi and Ilana from Broad City.
- The Zig Zag Guy: Zig Zags are a notorious stoner rolling paper, and the guy on the cover of the package is pretty easy to pull off, too. Just use a little green face paint and an orange top and beanie then top it off with a doobie and a pack of zigs and you’re set.
- Pot Doctor: Add some sunglasses or a psychedelic overcoat to a classic doctor costume to transform yourself into a pot doctor. Throw in a business card with the letters DR. on it to complete the ensemble.
- “Baker”: Who doesn’t love getting baked for Halloweed? Throw on an apron and adorn yourself with pot leaves to go as an infused baker.
Creative Halloween Crafts
Simply carving a pumpkin year after year can get a little stale. Spice up your Halloween spirit by making some cannabis arts and crafts!
Pumpkin Dab Rig
Everyone knows that fall is the time for pumpkin spiced lattes and other delicious pumpkin-themed beverages. Instead of being basic, step it up this year with some pumpkin spiced dabs. Create your very own pumpkin dab rig and feature it at your party!
If you’re a fan of traditional flower smoking, you can always turn a pumpkin into a bong too. Break out the pumpkin bong for added spice to your favorite strain or to simply show your Halloweed spirit.
Halloween is great for good times and ghostly celebrations. Now that you’ve got an idea about what to wear and where to go, consider carefully your party favors. Most places will allow consumption on sight and it can be easy to get caught up in the moment. Carefully monitor your intake, especially when consuming edibles, and be sure never to drive while under the influence of anything. Above all, have fun and be safe.
Do you have plans for this Halloween? Share them in the comments below.