Last Updated August 25th, 2021
PGED Corp. DBA PotGuide (the "Company") accepts advertising from third parties (“Advertisers”) on the PotGuide.com website (the "Company Website"). Forms of advertising may include third party assets (referred to collectively as “Advertising” or “Advertisements”) such as: banners, targeted advertisement zones, and featured content placement/inclusion. As defined in this policy, “Advertisements,” and “Advertising” include third party links, affiliate promotions, banners, branded media content, product reviews, and preferential placement in directories and listing services. All Advertisers on the Company Website are responsible for the veracity and authenticity of their Advertisements.
This Advertising Policy defines the guidelines that govern all issues surrounding Advertising on the Company Website, such as publishing and un-publishing Advertisements. The Company maintains complete discretion in the determination and enforcement of this Advertising Policy and reserves the right to change or alter this policy at any time. If revisions are made to the Advertising Policy, changes will be posted to the Company Website appropriately.
- The Company has complete control over what types of Advertisements will be approved and published on the Company Website. At no point in time should an Advertisement’s approved status on the Company Website be considered commendation, validation, or endorsement for any advertised product(s), service(s) and/or company.
- The Company utilizes a transparent approach to Advertisements in relation to editorial work and adheres to all technical and front-facing guidelines set forth by leading search engines. In any instance where Advertisements are present within the Main Content (MC) of an editorial piece, the Company ensures both front-end and back-end tagging to ensure complete transparency. If you are unsure whether or not a piece of content contains Advertising, assume that it potentially contains Advertisements. Additionally, Advertisements may exist outside of the MC elements of a page in in-line Advertising zones.
- The Company exacts due diligence on all Advertisers and Advertising on the Company Website to ensure that all Advertisements are accurate and ethical in nature. The Company will never knowingly publish Advertisements that the company believes are fraudulent or reflect poorly on the values set forth by the cannabis industry.
- The Company reserves the right to identify Advertisement categories that are not suitable for publish on the Company Website at any time. These restricted Advertising categories will never be knowingly published on the Company Website under any circumstance. Prohibited Advertising categories include, but are not limited to:
- Offensive, objectionable, deceitful, or untrustworthy content (The Company maintains sole discretion in determining what qualifies for offensive, objectionable, deceitful, or untrustworthy content)
- Content that misrepresents, marginalizes, or discriminates against any individual or group based on age, race, religion, nationality, gender, disability, sexual orientation; or any other discriminatory content/contextualization that the Company deems inappropriate
- Unsubstantiated health claims or other exaggerated medical statements
- Advertisements that appeal to minors or individuals under the age of 21
- Explicit pornographic images or references
- Emergency simulations or the depiction of law enforcement policies
- Advertisements promoting services or products from competing business entities
- Weapons, firearms, explosives, or ammunition
- The depiction or contextualization of gambling
- Advertisements that deceive users to believing displayed content is a computer function, prompting them to click without reasonable doubt
- Advertisements that flash, strobe, or emit light in a way that might be offensive or dangerous to an individual’s health
- The Company maintains the right to publish, un-publish, cancel, reject, or remove any Advertising from the Company Website at any given time, with or without notice.
- The Company utilizes “Header Bidding” functionality for several Advertising zones on the Company Website. This allows Advertisers to bid in real-time for placement of their Advertisements. Because of this, the Company is not in control of Advertising inventory set forth by Advertisers for these sections of the sites. The Company appropriately vets all Header Bidding Advertisers before publish and will never knowingly publish content in Header Bidding zones that falls under the Company's prohibited Advertising categories.
- Clicking on an Advertisement may only link the user to content on the Company Website, or to the Advertiser’s respective website.
- The Company has the sole right to determine how Advertisements are displayed on the Company Website. Advertising may appear in search results because of keywords, topics, and meta data used by the Company.
- The Company cannot guarantee or assure that Advertising will function properly or without error across differing websites, mobile phones, or other platforms that are capable of displaying digital media.
- Advertisers are solely responsible for complying with all laws and regulations (both foreign and domestic) that are applicable to their company’s Advertising on the Company Website. Advertisers must include all legally required documentation, information, disclosures and statements in their Advertising (this includes all current FDA regulations for Direct to Consumer advertising). If the Company becomes aware of any Advertising that violates any legal applications or regulations, the Company may cancel the Advertising agreement between the Advertiser and the Company with or without notice and remove any Advertisements that are in violation from the Company Website.