Last Updated July 9th, 2021
PGED Corp. DBA PotGuide (the "Company") publishes content on the PotGuide.com website (the "Company Website") that relates to medical and health information (“Medical Content”) surrounding cannabis. Because there are not sufficient government studies for the medical properties of cannabis, the Company avoids making any definitive claims about the health benefits of marijuana. Any Medical Content pertaining to cannabis found on the Company Website is presented to make readers aware of the effects others have anecdotally experienced. Under no circumstance should Medical Content published by the Company on the Company Website be taken as an endorsement for the efficacy of cannabis in the medical field. Additionally, under no circumstance should any Medical Content published by the Company on the Company Website be taken as medical advice.
In instances where Medical Content is published on the Company Website, the Company makes every effort to cite authoritative, credible research written by experts from peer-reviewed sources when any potential claims are mentioned. By viewing the Company Website and its respective contents, including (but not limited to) blog posts, educational guides, videos, newsletters, social media, the user agrees to accept all statements made within this Medical and Health Disclaimer.
If for any reason you do not agree with the contents of this disclaimer, end your session now and do not access the Company Website.
By viewing the contents of the Company Website, you acknowledge the following information:
- All users of the Company Website are solely responsible for their individual medical care, maintenance, and treatment
- Under no circumstance should Medical Content displayed on the Company Website be taken as medical advice or as a standard of care to be followed
- All users of the Company Website understand that the Company and its content creators are not medical professionals or doctors
- All of the Medical Content published on the Company Website is intended for informational purposes only and should never be substituted for professional medical advice, treatment, or judgment
- Medical content displayed on the Company Website was not created to establish a health or care regimen to be followed
- A user should never delay seeking or disregard professional medical advice because of Medical Content published on the Company Website
- A user should always seek the advice of a licensed physician or medical professional with any questions regarding their physical health and medical well-being
- Information in relation to Medical Content changes frequently. Because of this, Medical Content published on the Company Website should not be considered complete or the most exhaustive option
- Under no circumstance should Medical Content displayed on the Company Website be relied upon for treatment of medical conditions or symptoms. Users who choose to rely on information published on the Company Website do so at their own risk.
- Users should always call their doctor, go to a hospital/emergency room, or dial 911 in the event of a medical emergency
- Medical Content published on the Company Website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other official governing body