Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Dispensary Staff & Operations Training - 4/18
Oklahoma City, OK
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Essential Education for Cannabis Dispensary Owners, Aspiring Entrepreneurs, and Employees
Whether you already own or work at a medical marijuana dispensary in Oklahoma or you want to open or land a job at a dispensary in the future, the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training Seminar is for you.
This is an intensive training seminar that gives you the business-related skills to deliver best-in-class customer service and generate revenue! You’ll learn everything from cannabis laws and regulations to available products, consumption benefits and drawbacks, proper dosage, sales, customer service, and more.
What You’ll Learn
This 3-hour seminar offers a complete course of study on critical topics in medical marijuana dispensary operations. The seminar is divided into three distinct units: The Cannabis Industry and Licensing, The Cannabis Plant, Chemistry and Cultivation, and The Cannabis Dispensary. In each unit, you’ll gain valuable knowledge on the topics that matter, including:
Unit 1: The Cannabis Industry and Licensing
• Knowledge of the cannabis industry, regulations, and compliance required to secure a business license and operate a successful dispensary
• U.S. and global cannabis industry growth and revenue trends
• Federal, state, and local laws related to marijuana businesses
Unit 2: The Cannabis Plant, Chemistry and Cultivation
• Basics of cannabis cultivation
• Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
• Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
• Medical marijuana products that may be available to patients
• Chemistry and metrics, including how to read, understand and choose terpenes, cannabis and cannabinoids based on testing; the marijuana metric system; and more
Unit 3: The Cannabis Dispensary
• Dispensary training, including how to greet, interview, and direct patients
• Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
• Proper cannabis dosage and side effects
• How to recommend the most appropriate product and dosage for patients
• How to meet patients’ needs consistently and how to create positive dispensary brand experiences
• How to educate patients on new products, equipment, and paraphernalia, along with becoming fluent in treatment recommendations
• Identifying patient needs and using sales techniques to increase revenue per customer by selling more add-on products
What You’ll Get
This is a laser-focused course designed to give you an edge in the competitive cannabis market in Oklahoma. You’ll receive industry-leading instruction, materials, and credentials, including:
• Verifiable certificate of course completion documenting your new credentials and establishing you as a highly knowledgeable and trained dispensary owner whom both consumers and vendors across the cannabis supply chain will want to work with
• Guidance on how to land high paying jobs as a budtender or brand ambassador
• Resumé-boosting knowledge and skills to prove you’re the best candidate for the job (or promotion) at a medical marijuana dispensary in Oklahoma
• Face-to-face instruction from highly-qualified and experienced doctors, lawyers, and cannabis industry experts
• Comprehensive training manual for deeper understanding and retention
• Exclusive list of staffing agencies working in the cannabis industry
• Leafy Green Agency Monthly Educational Newsletter
Who Is This Seminar For?
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training Seminar is for anyone who wants to own or work at a medical cannabis dispensary in the Sooner State as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of medical marijuana dispensary operations, sales, and customer service.
Individuals who should take this course include:
• Oklahoma dispensary owners
• Entrepreneurs who want to open medical marijuana dispensaries in Oklahoma
• Oklahoma dispensary employees who want to increase their knowledge in order to earn promotions
• Individuals who want to find jobs at medical marijuana dispensaries in Oklahoma
Seminar Registration Information
Call, Text or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General registration: $199
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a National Certificate of Completion, which will be provided to you at the end of the course. Every month, expect new material sent via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resumés to include their most recent certifications under the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational cannabis states. Some states may require additional certifications.
Are there identification requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, you must be 18 years of age.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you make update your information through the Eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. You may bring your printed ticket or show your ticket on your mobile device to enter the seminar.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Leafy Green Agency via email at email@example.com or by phone at 707-563-1457.