Planting Seeds for a Successful Garden State Dispensary
Jersey City, NJ
Monday, April 19, 2021
Planning to open a cannabis dispensary in New Jersey? You’re not alone. As the regulated, adult-use market takes root in the Garden State, you can expect plenty of competition in obtaining a cannabis business license during this submission round. Stay one step ahead and build your business with compliance and a competitive edge at the forefront of your operation.
Join us for a free webinar to learn key industry insights and the proven best practices behind the most successful dispensaries in the country. Point Seven Group (Point7) and Cova Software build winning application/licensing strategies and essential tech solutions for cannabis retail businesses. Both teams have worked with dispensaries from coast to coast, helping cannabis entrepreneurs navigate regulations, secure their licenses, establish their brand, operate compliantly, and grow their businesses.
To help kick-start the cannabis retail industry in New Jersey, and equip you and your team for success, we’re sharing the lessons we’ve learned including industry best practices and tips you can leverage to lay the foundation for a profitable cannabis business.
Key highlights include:
- An overview of New Jersey’s cannabis regulations, history of licensing in the State, and licensing guidelines
- The costs associated with opening a dispensary in New Jersey and the journey to becoming a profitable business
- Valuable tips to keep your dispensary compliant and maintain your license
- How to rapidly grow your cannabis business, customer base, and brand
- How to effortlessly streamline your operations and build a strong team
- How to integrate your team and your dispensary into the community
- Best practices and proven tips to run a successful cannabis retail business
RSVP now to secure your spot.
Mon, Apr 19, 2021
2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Jersey City, NJ 07303
Event Categories:Education, Industry, Other, Virtual