2nd Medical Cannabis Patient Therapies and Wellness Summit
Friday, April 16, 2021 - Saturday, April 17, 2021
Our program educates and empowers healthcare providers, systems and professionals in wellness with the necessary information, research and knowledge of cannabis-based medicines and treatments for better patient care and outcomes. Meet today's medical cannabis health-minded physicians, clinicians, researchers, and nurses present, share and discuss Medical Cannabis-Based Therapies and Treatments.
Our programming will provide in-depth discussions on the human Endocannabinoid System (ECS) (endocannabinoid molecules, cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes) and cannabis (phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids) resulting in widespread modern medicinal uses of cannabis indica and industrial applications of cannabis sativa (hemp). Reviews and evidence supporting the use of cannabis to not only treat disease, but to prevent disease and maintain health. Discussions on Chronic Pain, Cancer, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, IBS, Gut Health, Alzheimer's, Diabetes, PTSD, Heart Disease and Mental Illnesses.
Specialties include, and subject to change;
· The Endocannabinoid and Phytocannabinoid Entourage Effects
· Integrative Medicine Approaches to Optimizing the ECS
· The ECS, Drug Interactions and Cannabis Strains
· Provider Role in Discussing and Administering to Patients
· Neurodegenerative Diseases, Chronic Debilitating and Neuropathic Pain
· Healing Mechanisms for PTSD, Trauma Related Brain Injuries
· Combating Opioid Use, Addiction and Dependency
· Pharmacy, Provider, Patient and Drug Delivery Models
· Cannabis Dose-Response Effects and Method Selection
Discussions addressing opioids in medical practice, including opioid addiction and alternative medicines, particularly to primary care providers that maintain and monitor patients on chronic opioid therapy.