Miami Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training Seminar
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Florida Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training Seminar is intended to help individuals who want to start their own medical cannabis dispensary businesses or land jobs in the legal cannabis industry. The course covers everything from cannabis laws and regulations to available products, consumption benefits and drawbacks, proper dosage, point-of-sale systems, business planning, marketing, sales, customer service, and more.
What You’ll Learn
In this intensive seminar, you’ll gain valuable knowledge on critical topics to secure a business license and successfully operate an medical marijuana dispensary, including:
- U.S. and global cannabis industry growth and revenue trends
- Federal, state, and local laws related to marijuana businesses
- Basics of cannabis cultivation
- Types of cannabis strains and their anatomy
- Effects of different cannabinoids and terpenes in treating various conditions
- All recreational and medical marijuana products that may be available to patients
- Cannabis consumption benefits and drawbacks
- Proper cannabis dosage and side effects
- How to recommend the most appropriate product and dosage for patients
- Dispensary staff training, including how to greet, interview, and direct patients
- How to manage point of sale (POS) systems, inventory systems, and security
- Requirements to start a cannabis cultivation, dispensary or delivery business
- Business planning, marketing, and advertising
- And more
What You’ll Get
This is a laser-focused course designed to give you an edge in the competitive cannabis market. As such, you’ll receive:
- Knowledge of the cannabis industry, regulations, and compliance required to secure a business license and operate a successful dispensary
- Sales, marketing, and business-related skills to deliver best-in-class customer service and generate revenue Insights to develop a winning license application packet
- Resources to help you continue learning after the seminar
- Face-to-face instruction from highly-qualified and experienced doctors, lawyers, and cannabis industry experts
- Verifiable certificate of course completion documenting your new credentials and establishing you as a highly knowledgeable and trained dispensary owner that both consumers and vendors across the cannabis supply chain will want to work with
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who is looking to own or work at a cannabis dispensary as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of medical marijuana from cultivation to sales and delivery.
Seminar Registration Information
Registration ends 12 hours before the seminar start time, and all tickets must be purchased through Eventbrite prior to that time. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Call, Text or Email: email@example.com
General registration: $199
Who Is This Course For?
This course is for anyone who is looking to pioneer into the cannabis industry as well as for anyone who wants to increase their knowledge of medical marijuana from cultivation to sales and delivery.
COVID-19 Attendee Guidelines for In-Person Seminars
Leafy Green Agency prioritizes the safety and wellbeing of our students and employees. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve introduced several new health and safety measures for our in-person seminars, which follow guidelines provided by the CDC.
Please familiarize yourself with the guidelines below before registering for or attending any of our in-person seminars to ensure you can comply with these new health and safety measures.
- Please maintain the government directed 6’ social distancing from all other seminar attendees, instructors, venue employees, etc.
- Please use hand sanitizer before entering the classroom.
- Do not shake hands with other attendees or the instructor and avoid all unnecessary physical contact before and during the seminar.
- A face mask covering your mouth and nose is encouraged.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the door and attendees whose temperature reads 100.4 degrees or higher will not be admitted. They will be given the option to reschedule their class for another time or receive a full refund.
Do I get a certificate?
Yes, all Leafy Green Agency seminars include a seal certificate of completion. Every month expect new material sent via email to help you grow and improve your knowledge base. We do recommend that graduates update their resume to include their most recent certification under the education/skills section.
Does my certification work in other states?
Yes, Leafy Green Agency certifications are accepted as professional achievements/technical training in medical and recreational states. Some states may require additional certification.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be 18 years of age
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
firstname.lastname@example.org or 707-563-1457
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Your ticket can be transferred to another date.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, either through the eventbrite website or by contacting Leafy Green Agency
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, for verification purposes printed or on Mobil devices
REFUND POLICY: Attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the event start date