We're combining the healing elements of cannabis, goat yoga, and sound in this restorative event for body and mind!
Listed in LA Magazine's - Best of 2019! NEW LOCATION: The Studio Los Angeles in Encino!
You don't want to miss this cannabis-friendly experience with goats, yoga, and sound!
Party Goats LA and Eipl Healing are teaming up for an amazing experience where we combine the zen of cannabis with goat yoga and a sound bath for dessert!
Part A - Cannabis + Goat Snuggles: Your experience starts with a 15 minute cannabis and cuddle session with our two baby goats, Gizmo & Doc.
Part B - Goat Yoga: We'll move on to our mats for a relaxing 20 min goat yoga class for all levels. Our baby goats can't wait to jump on your back, help you deepen stretches, and test your balance by running underneath your legs. You'll even get a post-yoga goat massage!
Part C - We'll take a photo and hydration break (of all kinds).
Part D - Sound Bath: Now that your body is blissed out, it's time to soothe the mind with a 20 min sound bath. The goats might even snuggle you while you meditate!
1) ONLY 30 spots available. This will sell out, so make sure you get your tickets ASAP.
2) Cannabis is BYOC and not required. If you partake, you must be 21+, but this experience is open to all ages. Vapes only inside the studio. If you like to use fire, please pre-party or step outside during one of our breaks.
3) Cannabis Sponsor: Organic Kind will not be able to provide samples, but they will be handing out swag and discounts toward a future purchase!
4) We do not provide yoga mats, please bring your own and wear a shirt that covers your back. Bring a blanket if you get cold during sound baths.
5) Expect a zen, but casual atmosphere. Pictures, giggling, and holding poses for goats are encouraged. This is about bringing more joy and laughter into your life.
6) Due to overwhelming demand, we aren't able to accept cancellations, reschedule, or process refunds. But, if you're unable to make it, your tickets are transferable to anyone!
7) Goats will not be ingesting cannabis at this event.