Monday September 1, 2014
KindReviews' past Managing Editor, Mitch Shenassa's, new book, The Cannabis Aficionado's Handbook was released this Fall and we've got a free preview linked below. The reviews coming in are excellent and the book may be setting the stage for elevating cannabis to the level of wine and fine cigars.
But, don't take our word for it - check out what readers have had to say:
"This is highly detailed, and I wish everyone who consumed cannabis would at least consider some of these guidelines in the book."
- The Rev, Cultivation Editor, Skunk Magazine (www.skunkmagazine.com)
"It is the best guide to appreciating cannabis that I've read. It will change the language used to describe cannabis."
- Jack Lloyd, Editor in Chief, Green Candy Press (www.greencandypress.com/drugsindex.html)
"This book takes you step by step through the experience of everything that I love about cannabis. From the art of how it's grown to the experience of savoring the final product, I literally had to stop reading quite frequently to partake in all of the experiences I was reading about. Mitch captures the essence and subtleties of my favorite things about bud."
- Jason P., Master Grower, Cannabis Cup Judge
"The definitive book on appreciating elite cannabis has finally been written."
- The Strain Man, Cannabis Critic and Master Grower
"My absolute favorite book for the budding cannabis enthusiast, connoiseur, or professional looking for a true education of cannabis appreciation!"
- Fletch W. Master Grower and Breeder for Archive Seed Bank (archiveseedbank.com)
"After 25 years in the industry, I thought I knew everything about Cannabis, but this slender volume was packed with details and information I've never encountered before. Truly a one-of-a-kind offering in the history of Cannabis."
- Adam Dunn, THSeeds (thseeds.com), Breeder of S.A.G.E. and Bubblegum